The National Education Center for Agricultural Safety (NECAS) is dedicated to preventing illnesses, injuries and deaths among farmers and ranchers, agricultural and horticultural workers, their families and their employees.
Our concern for safety in rural areas goes beyond farms and ranches. The need for services spreads from citrus groves in the South to vineyards in the West. It covers cattle ranches in Wyoming, fisheries in Maine and thousands of ventures in between.
NECAS offers training and rescue programs for a variety of topics and also provides webinars to increase awareness for agricultural safety. Our trainings and rescue programs have resulted in 9 lives saved nationwide.
- Northeast Iowa Community College
- NICC Business and Community Solutions
- View the NECAS Ag Rescue Brochure
- 2015 Grain Bin Rescue Week Contest Winner
- 2016 Fall Harvest Safety Days for High School Students
- View the Growing Safely - Grain Bin Rescue Video
- NECAS announces 2016 Progressive Agriculture Safety Days
- 2016 Progressive Ag Safety Day (Calmar)